[aprssig] APRS in caves! (mammoth map) & HF

Greg Dolkas ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:06:12 EST 2012

HF penetrates wet rock?  Cool.  Now if we can figure out a way to correlate
multiple HF signals, maybe build a poor-man's underground-capable GPS?
Sort of like what SSTV is to NTSC...

Ok, crazy thought.  But so far the only location information you're going
to get is either a manually entered coordinate, or a guess based on your
path to the exit node.

Greg  KO6TH