[aprssig] World VHF frequency Map

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 17:49:47 EST 2012

I am currently working on creating a APRS 2M band frequency allocation map
for the world, and would appreciate some help filling in the national
frequency allocation for countries I have yet to find information on.
When finished it will be freely available for anyone to use, of course I
would appreciate future updates of frequencies, so everyone can have an up
to date map.
The current map is located here (Click to enlarge)
http://aprsisce.wdfiles.com/local--files/doc:frequencies/APRSVHFworldmap.png

It's a work in progress obviously. I hope to do UHF and possibly HF also.
Although Helge DF8LS has created this HF map.
http://aprsisce.wdfiles.com/local--files/doc:frequencies/hf-aprs-worldwide-c
hart.jpg

The base blank map is available to anyone needing it, email me direct.

Thanks for the help

Steve Daniels
G6UIM