[aprssig] [APRS] Northbound I-85 through Spartenburg, SC?

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.org
Thu Nov 8 12:46:11 EST 2012

Hi Bob,

I'll be driving back from Tampa, FL to Raleigh, NC a few days after Thanksgiving, on I-95. Not quite "next door" to Spartanburg, but maybe N9LPT could coordinate bringing it a bit closer to where I will be passing through?

Once I have it, getting it to you would be a piece of cake, as I drive up to Ashburn, VA (next door to Dulles Airport) almost every month.

73,
-jav k4jh