[aprssig] shipping and sales taxes (was- aprssig Digest, Vol 95, Issue 32)

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Wed May 30 15:49:24 EDT 2012

Perry,
Not to get persnickety, but your int statement is not completely true. Even
if a company has no offices in a state that you are ordering from, if
*your* state collects USE tax, then you *are* liable for paying taxes on
out of state purchases (IL is one of those). Now in theory, most everyone
ignores it, but it is on the books. Used to be a half page return that you
filled with your state inc tax return.

Eric K9LGE