[aprssig] RV APRS and Dish TV

Tad Burnett tadburnett at vermontel.net
Thu May 10 21:26:13 EDT 2012

Same with DISH... They can also run diagnostics with internet
connection... Without I have to run them here myself and report
voice over the phone.... No great problem for me.....
I guess if they had to send a tech to run diags it could be...
The diags didn't show where the loose coax connecter that was
getting water in it from the snow was though... I had to search for that
I my own....
Tad N1QAG