[aprssig] PSK31 PSK63 In Use on 30 Meters

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Thu May 10 17:14:28 EDT 2012

Normal digimode programs can read the PSK63 APRS data. MMVARI can read
the GMSK data modes also used in APRS Messenger.

The best APRS DX I know of was beacons and messages over several days
between VK2JNG-63 portable in VK4 and W8LIW-63. This was back in August
2010 when the sunspot cycle was still around zero.

VK2IO runs a 30m and 40m igate with APRS Messenger but he's not been on
for the last week. FK8IH also ran a 30m APRS Messenger igate for a time
from New Caledonia.

73,

Chris, G4HYG