[aprssig] APRS propagation monitor

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:16:40 EDT 2012

I would just open a port to APRS-IS and suck down a few hundred packets.
 There are about 40-50 per second, so it shouldn't take long.

telnet rotate.aprs.net 10152
after the connect banner, send
user w0ep-x pass 24962 vers test 1.0 filter t/poimqstunw
you'll start getting a stream of data to use to test with.