[aprssig] APRS propagation monitor

Chris Howard w0ep w0ep at w0ep.us
Fri Jun 1 16:45:49 EDT 2012

Thanks!  That is exactly what I was needing.

I've been also looking for an ax25 example
using perl but have not found anything.
It appears that maybe the perl Socket packages
are deficient in this area!

So I will fall back to using the serial method.

Do you have any suggestions on how to fake some
APRS traffic during my development for debugging purposes?
There seems to be very little here except for early
in the AM and during actual openings.