[aprssig] APRS propagation monitor

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:46:10 EDT 2012

If you want to DIY, and you're comfortable with perl, I'd look at using
Ham::APRS::FAP along with Device::Serialport and something like
GIS::Distance::Lite or GIS::Distance::Formula::Haversine.  Wire them all
up and you'll get a running display of distance and direction for each
parsed position packet.

If you're REALLY generous, you'll post what you come up with back to the
list, as I'm sure this is an itch that comes up periodically.

John Gorkos
AB0OO