[aprssig] Should I submit a paper to DCC on YAAC?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:09:29 EDT 2012

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, John Gorkos wrote:

> It would also be nice to hear from the Xastir guys (Curt -WE7U?)  I'd be
> interested in hearing a talk about the pros and cons of an open-source
> amateur radio project in general.  Those guys probably have a treasure
> trove of do-s and don't-s they could share.

Have the DCC event down near NM and maybe Tom Russo would attend (don't know for sure, didn't ask him).

Have the event in ID/OR/WA and I might attend.  The only one I went to was a couple of years ago in Vancouver, WA, but I didn't write or present there.  Several of us took Amtrak down there which was a treat in itself.

FWIW:  I would definitely encourage you to do a paper and/or present on YAAC at DCC.  The more open-source discussion that's available, the better!

P.S.  My Eskimo.com web pages have moved.  See the link below.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.  -Stephen Hawking