[aprssig] 14 day APRS posit archive download?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 09:19:01 EDT 2012

I used the export tool for that trans Atlantic balloon flight to plot the altitude and battery voltage in Excel for my own information.  When I told the team I did it they asked that I send it to them.  Worked well.

Sent from my Knight-Kit Crystal Set.
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)