[aprssig] Yag Tracker

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jan 4 08:51:13 EST 2012

APRSISCE/32 translates toCalls to Platforms via a lookup table that
prefers more specific and then resolves down to less specific supporting
both N (numeric) and X (alphanumeric) wildcards.  For instance (last
matching entry wins):

{ "APK0xx", "Kenwood THD7's", PLATFORM_KENWOOD_D7 },
{ "APK003", "Kenwood TH-D72", PLATFORM_KENWOOD_D72 },
{ "APK1xx", "Kenwood D700's", PLATFORM_KENWOOD_D700 },
{ "APK102", "Kenwood D710", PLATFORM_KENWOOD_D710 },
{ "APKRAM", "KRAMstuff.com" },

is my implementation of

  APK  APK0xx  Kenwood TH-D7's
       APK003  Kenwood TH-D72
       APK1xx  Kenwood D700's
       APR102  Kenwood D710
       APKRAM  KRAMstuff.com - Mark. G7LEU

So you see, the standard has already defined specific sub-sets of the
generic APK definition for "Kenwood" where one of them is not even
Kenwood, but KRAM.

This implementation would have no issue with any of the proposed toCalls
for the YagTracker.