[aprssig] Yag Tracker

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Jan 4 08:59:50 EST 2012

Based on about 7 days of full feed, here's the following packet counts
for APK toCalls.

APK001 	64
APK002 	96
APK003 	1164
APK01 	1
APK101 	3869
APK102 	58024
APK-2 	1
APK391 	1
APKALL 	8
APKD70 	1
APKPC3 	3003
APKRAM 	8413

I've attached a CSV file of all of the accumulated toCalls from my
database as well.  There's some pretty strange stuff out there.

PS.  APRSISCE:

APWM06 	160
APWM07 	373
APWM08 	109189

APRSIS32:

APWW01 	3
APWW02 	18
APWW03 	3
APWW05 	2369
APWW06 	3328
APWW07 	11770
APWW08 	618303
APWW08-2 	1
APWW08-5 	1
APWW08-6 	1
APWW08-9 	1
APWW08PIP 	1

UI-View by comparison (only the main APU25N and corrupted variants):

APU25N 	3127718
APU25N-1 	3742
APU25N-4 	1
APU25U-2 	1