[aprssig] Yag Tracker

Greg Dolkas ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:30:53 EST 2012

ok, thanks for clarifying.  It would be interesting to know what's actually
in use.

But the other side of the question was what currently is implemented on the
server side.  Is there existing software out there that has all three
characters wildcarded?  If so, then we can re-define to our heart's
content, but the new allocations will be mis-decoded until the software
changes (if it's still supported).

Greg  KO6TH