[aprssig] objects not being released

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Sun Jan 1 13:16:18 EST 2012

Object "takeover" is solely in each individual client.  When WINLINK sends out the object, it "takes over" the object back from you.  If the object is in error, I recommend you correct the RMSPacket configuration instead of making the object move every time it is refreshed by either client.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net