[aprssig] objects not being released

Andre aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Sun Jan 1 13:31:37 EST 2012

hmm, slight problem there, the error can not be corrected but is hard
coded in the WINLINK object sender, I'm running BPQ32 and have that
configured in the comment part of winlink reporter but whoever is
sending out those winlink object just calls everyone RMSPacket and
offcourse with a from call of WINLINK I have no idea who is sending them.

Any idea who to contact?

73 Andre PE1RDW