[aprssig] Aprs.fi iPhone

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Sat Dec 22 17:54:24 EST 2012

It looks to me like the web page java script is requesting focus on the call sign box to enter the call sign to show.  That will most likely cause the keyboard to immediately appear so that you can type in a call sign.  I'd guess that this can be addressed in the Java Script by inspecting the browser/client OS and not requesting focus on that field.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW