[aprssig] emergency fix to YAAC (beta build #10)

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 11:24:41 EST 2012

Thanks to those who caught a bug in YAAC where packets sent over RF from an I-gate were being sent back to APRS-IS by YAAC. This bug has now been fixed, along with a couple of other bugs regarding network connection losses to APRS-IS servers and documentation about the default APRS-IS filter used by YAAC in certain cases.

If you are using an earlier build of YAAC as an I-Gate, please upgrade to the new build immediately. It is available in the usual places:

http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yetanotheraprsc

Thank you for your assistance in finding this bug.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO