[aprssig] Aprs.fi iPhone

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Dec 21 19:00:48 EST 2012

Andrew VK4TEC wrote...

> Does anyone know why the iPhone keyboard pops up
> every time you first access aprs.fi It used to pop up only
> when you tried to scroll the screen for the first time

I don't really recall if the way it acts has changed or not,
but I have it "bookmarked" for a particular callsign
and when I try and scroll or zoom, the keyboard pops
up on my screen too. I either scroll back to where I
was or search for the callsign that I was originally
looking at. I also have OpenAPRS on the phone, but
it is handy having a "shortcut" to aprs.fi on there as
well.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH