[aprssig] Firenet Servers, alternatives

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 02:15:26 EST 2012

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

> Firenet now working both via the direct IPs and firenet.us
>
> --BUT--
>
> the NWS advisory/watch/warnings feed seems to not be working again, either
> with   t/n   or e/WE7U-WX.....

Did some checking.  Looks like the server the weather alerts are being processed on was rebooted and the weather daemon threw an error on startup.

I just fixed it and am watching all three Firenet servers to make sure weather alerts are showing up.  Nothing so far but it might be a quiet period for alerts.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_capabilities.html