[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

Randy Allen ka0azs at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 20:43:07 EDT 2011

Actually, ,I was able to do that with my RigRunner 4005. There was just
enough clearance to run a small wire tie through the roll pin hole on
the chassis mounted APPs so I could wire tie the outgoing lines to them.

Very tedious and took some patience.

Don't know if mine was just a fluke on my particular box or if it was
model specific.  You can't really see the roll pin holes on the online
pictures.

Outgoing lines feed my TM-D700 and StreetPilot GPS (Just to keep it APRS
related ;-) )

73

Randy KAØAZS