[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

Eric Hansen skyssx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 21:44:30 EDT 2011

You can always "safety lace" a connection. Not sure what the industry term is, but every connection on an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle will be laced together with waxed cord. Even positively latching connectors. You start with a larks head, then make strategic stacked square knots from there. Comes apart with a pocket knife.