[aprssig] HF higher bands are warming up

Jim Duncan jdbandman at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 23 17:26:06 EDT 2011

I made about 30 QSO's all over Europe, the Med and Africa including Saudi
Arabia who was 30 over 9 here in the Midwest! Gotta love the upswing of the
solar cycle!

Now, so this stays on topic... I'm enjoying running MotoTrbo on UHF and am
experimenting with exporting GPS data from the dispatcher software I'm
playing with (TrboNet) to port the info out to APRS. Working with a couple
other guys to decode the "Big M" data format to get the data output easier!

73 de Jim, KU0G
(Bob: This is the little HT I showed you back in July!)