[aprssig] AUTO-ANSWER SPEC [AA]

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Nov 3 18:19:36 EDT 2011

The ack goes out for every copy of every message received, regardless of
dupe status, per the APRS spec.  It's only the (courtesy, IMHO)
Auto-Answer that gets limited to a single transmitted copy.  I'll see
about possibly doing as you suggest and send the AA: for initial dupes,
but retain the suppression for non-dupe multiple messages within the
"Not More Than" interval.