[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

Rich Mulvey aprs at mulveyfamily.com
Tue May 31 13:52:20 EDT 2011

Standard CFL's mounted in enclosed ceiling fixtures last me about a
year or less, even with just a couple of hours a week of use.

For upright reading/etc lamps, we've had adequate performance from
single-wattage CFL's, but the three-ways we've tried have all died
within a couple of weeks, regardless of brands.

- Rich