[aprssig] Win7 APRS Pgm?

Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:18:11 EDT 2011

APRSISCE/32 is also free, as are the maps it uses. It is also a
supported program. It is none of my business whether hams choose to
charge for their programs or not but I doubt whether any hams who
charge for their software make enough money from the sales of it to
make a living off it. It often seems to me that ham software that is
free and developed for the love of it has a better track record of
staying supported than programs the author demanded a fee for. There
have been quite a few programs that went free and at the same time
stopped development because the author decided the time he spent on it
was not worth the money he got.

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com