[aprssig] Win7 APRS Pgm?

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sun May 15 14:02:59 EDT 2011

I have no idea what you are referring to. AGWTracker is one file. You
need AGWPE as a sound card TNC or to interface to a hardware TNC. If you
want to be an IGate or Digi, then you download AGWUIDigi.

It is no different than all the modules that I downloaded for UI-View.
The difference is that someone is actually supporting AGWTracker.

$49 if you want to register. Roger used to charge for his product also.
The only reason UIV is free is that it is a dead, unsupported, orphaned
product.

It's nice that AGWTracker has active development. UI-View cannot, it
will not be enhanced, it may not run on future operating systems....in
other words, it is stuck in time.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com