[aprssig] Win7 APRS Pgm?

KB1TX at aol.com KB1TX at aol.com
Sat May 14 19:13:21 EDT 2011

NOT!

Running S7 32 on desktop and 64 on notebook. None of my old APRS software
works.

Art
KB1TX

In a message dated 5/14/2011 6:02:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lloyd at mitchell-web.net writes:

I may be  opening a 'can-of-worms' but what are you guys and ladies using
now-a-days  for APRS?

Ko4Lloyd

If you are succeeding without  suffering, someone has suffered before
you.
If you are suffering without  succeeding, someone will succeed after you.
May we maximize both in our  lives. Philippians 4:13-19

Notice:  This electronic communication may contain information of a
confidential or  privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by
the intended  recipient. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and notify  my office by email. Warning: Any unauthorized
interception of this  electronic communication is a violation of 18 USC
2510, et seq.,
The  Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which carries penalties of up
to 5  years imprisonment, criminal fines, and possible civil liability.

aprssig  mailing  list
aprssig at tapr.org