[aprssig] Win7 APRS Pgm?

Lloyd Mitchell lloyd at mitchell-web.net
Sat May 14 18:01:32 EDT 2011

I may be opening a 'can-of-worms' but what are you guys and ladies using
now-a-days for APRS?

Ko4Lloyd

If you are succeeding without suffering, someone has suffered before
you.
If you are suffering without succeeding, someone will succeed after you.
May we maximize both in our lives. Philippians 4:13-19

Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by
the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and notify my office by email. Warning: Any unauthorized
interception of this electronic communication is a violation of 18 USC
2510, et seq.,
The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which carries penalties of up
to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and possible civil liability.