[aprssig] Win7 APRS Pgm?

Rudy Benner rudy at ve3bdr.com
Sat May 14 19:22:59 EDT 2011

UIVIEW on my Win 7 machine.

From: KB1TX at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 7:13 PM
To: aprssig at tapr.org
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Win7 APRS Pgm?

NOT!

Running S7 32 on desktop and 64 on notebook. None of my old APRS software works.

Art
KB1TX

In a message dated 5/14/2011 6:02:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lloyd at mitchell-web.net writes:
  I may be opening a 'can-of-worms' but what are you guys and ladies using
  now-a-days for APRS?

  Ko4Lloyd

  If you are succeeding without suffering, someone has suffered before
  you.
  If you are suffering without succeeding, someone will succeed after you.
  May we maximize both in our lives. Philippians 4:13-19

  Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
  confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by
  the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please
  delete it and notify my office by email. Warning: Any unauthorized
  interception of this electronic communication is a violation of 18 USC
  2510, et seq.,
  The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which carries penalties of up
  to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and possible civil liability.