[aprssig] KPC3+ induced errors

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Mar 15 18:50:28 EDT 2011

Stephen WA8LMF wrote...

> It does NOT appear in KISS mode with the earlier original (non "plus") version
> of the KPC3.

That is my understanding too, and is also my own personal observation. However, I
did receive one report in the last week about an IGate possibly involved in some
delays, and that was using a KPC3 and not the + version as I was earlier told. I
would consider it somewhat anecdotal when there is only one report, but I thought
I would throw this into the hat. Again, in my observation, the KPC3 doesn't have
this problem.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH