[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

Eric Hansen skyssx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:31:44 EST 2011

I could not be happier with my OTUSB and internal GPS module. I got a
response to my e-mail at 10PM EST the day I received the pair. It works only
about 5% of the time, but the problem is with my HT and a moderately crowded
4.39 in this area. In the next month or so, i'm going to hook it to a
FT-2900 into a larsen 2/70NMO. I expect 100% performance then.