[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 9 13:48:30 EST 2011

> That's why Scott's stuff and support are top of the world in my book.
> Sure, he may have production delays of weeks or even months, but by
> gosh, if you need help with it, even if it means replacement, he's there
> for you.

We're working on the production delays.  Meeting with a banker this week
about getting a large enough line of credit in place to get decent size
batches of all of our core products built, now that we seem to have
found a reliable contract manufacturer again.

Component availability seems to be stabilizing, at least.  It's been
horrible since the collapse in late 2008.  Ordered parts for a few
hundred simplex repeaters the other day and there wasn't one part that
was unavailable.  And if we can get the cash to order 6-12 months of
parts for everything (6 month lead times still happen with some parts)
it'll smooth things out considerably.

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting back to some serious programming,
and not being stuck on production and paperwork constantly.

Scott
N1VG