[aprssig] Field Day 2011 and APRS

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:08:15 EDT 2011

I think the problem is there are no points in it.  I've been a big
packet radio fan and every field day, I got more disappoint at the
number of data stations at FD sites.  FD rules in the past didn't
permit using the current infrastructure.  It really sucks to the point
where I don't bother.

What we need is an APRS day where everyone takes a look at their APRS
stuff and interact with it.  There's a contest for everything else,
why not APRS?

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.