[aprssig] Duplicates evident on aprs.fi

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Jun 26 20:47:00 EDT 2011

APRSISCE/32 doesn't remove trailing spaces.  It's more likely the TNC
that is stripping them before delivering them to the client.

What IGate is it and what other IGates are in the area?  And do you know
what TNCs are in use at the one that preserves and the one that strips
the spaces?

(and jealous protector of non-modifying packets!)