[aprssig] smart IGates

Andre v Schaijk aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Thu Jun 23 11:43:15 EDT 2011

if your igate is configured correctly you will never transmit any non
ham aprs packet on rf.
All Andrew needs to do is give it a fictional call that is not used on
aprs and set the aprs-is password to -1, this will mark his packets as
being unverified and therefor will never be transmitted out to RF.
There are already a lot of aprs frames on the IS that are non ham like
the CW weather reports.

73 Andre PE1RDW