[aprssig] Generic Smartphone APRS aps!

Tom nineback at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 09:48:00 EST 2011

Lynn,
I think we all understand where you are coming from but Eric's points are
valid.  As you know I am using the PC version.  At some point perhaps you
freeze development of the phone version and move forward with the PC version
as I think you have said having to make APRSIS run on the phone limits what
you can do on the PC version.  I believe APRSIS will become the standard for
APRS PC software with all the work you are putting into it. The phone
version that you support is heading for an end of life cycle anyway and I
don't see Windows PC going away anytime soon.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom