[aprssig] -IS to RF Igating (was: APRS on Android)

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:48:43 EST 2011

Bob,

Consider using alternate Channels with higher bandwidths and that
there is far more of interest than just the local traffic...    The
"Everything On 144.390" is both too limited in scope and doesn't scale
once you get beyond a small number of stations.    An 9600 baud
alternate Channel is a good start and there are other options that are
much faster.

73
Bill - WA7NWP