[aprssig] -IS to RF Igating (was: APRS on Android)

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Mon Jan 24 18:23:16 EST 2011

Dear Steve:

I am sorry that I stressed you out so...it seems to have worked fine for
me when I used it, and no one had any complaints about the amount good
or bad of characters I might have been injecting into the APRS channel.
Maybe you missed that last sentence of mine...IT"S WHAT I HAVE RIGHT
NOW. I have other things to spend the $33 on.

Again, sorry I haven't been doing it 'correctly'.

Eric

--
Eric Lorenz K9LGE
Communications Trailer Coordinator