[aprssig] ISS ground digi

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 22 14:59:39 EST 2011

Andrew,

Have you considered a modified ADSL modem/router running Linux for the
remote site. You might then get away with DigiNed or perhaps you can do
some wonderful things with Perl.

To quote from one web site, "I ended up reconfiguring that location to
be an igate - there were none very close by, either. That was done with
a Linksys WRT54G <http://www.n5oom.org/hsmm/wrt54g.htm> running aprs4r."

Lots of info here ..

http://www.dimebank.com/cak/k6dbg/k6dbg_aprs.html
http://www.openwrt.org/