[aprssig] aprs101a milestone

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Jan 7 21:29:57 EST 2011

Rick KD7VKZ wrote...

> I am compiling what I currently call aprs101a.pdf...

Thanks for taking on the task. I'm always referring to the "APRS 101"
PDF, but I seldom go looking through pages on web sites looking for
changes, addendums, updates and so on for whatever has been added or
changed since the original PDF file was created. It will be nice for
APRS users that want to do some digging while doing some trouble
shooting, but it will be invaluable for anyone that is trying to write
a new APRS client.

The original document referred to an "APRS Working Group". You
might want to get Bob to clarify if the working group still exists or not.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH