[aprssig] Net14 December 2010 Report

G0JXN Jim g0jxn.jim at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 4 10:29:09 EST 2011

Hi Guys

I have uploaded the December 2010 Net14 News/Report onto www.net14.org.uk  .

At the suggestion of Andy, F6EWX, I have introduced sets of maps displaying APRS stations known to have been active recently on 14.103/MHz/LSB and 7.051 MHz LSB. Initially these have been reported by Andy or myself but reports of other stations from other operators would be most welcome. Details are contained in the Net14 News page of the website. Any maps showing interesting activity would also be most welcome to be included in the Net14 News or Stop Press pages. Ideally in JPEG, 1000X600 pixels but I can resize if necessary.

73

Jim, G0JXN/MB7UXN