[aprssig] Andriod?

Ev Batey WA6CRE efb at cotdazr.org
Sat Jan 1 14:42:54 EST 2011

Think I missed a few months of aprsdroid thread ..
Went to Android Market Place, only found APRSView

Google searched for a d/l of aprsdroid .. all want account
and password.  Secret handshake required, URL to download?

Have an older MT3G Black, was OS 1.6, now OS 2.2.1 (slower
now).  Is aprsdroid an option for me?  History How-To links?

--
   de Everett, WA6CRE-10 .. current on QRZ.COM +1 805-616-2471