[aprssig] Packets question vx8 and aprs+sa

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sat Jan 1 09:49:03 EST 2011

KC5EVE is displaying on findu.

I have aprs+sa 2.27 set up. I see him in the tcp screen (the raw
packets) so I must have my filter set up correctly.

KC5EVE>SVTRVW,HARRIS,DEZA,DURNGO,WIDE2*,qAR,KC5EVE-13:`sW#l"4j/`"F1}VX-8.Mobile_
KC5EVE>SVTRVW,HARRIS,DEZA,DURNGO,WIDE2*,qAR,KC5EVE-15:`sW#l"4j/`"F1}VX-8.Mobile_

However, on the positions tab, history, do not see these packets.

I have KC5EVE on my track list but he is not shown on track map nor on
the list of moving stations. Any idea? Maybe something in the VX-8 is
not to the liking of sa+

Not a big deal but interesting. I do see and can map/ look at positions
in positions and/or history for KC5EVE-15, KC5EVE-14 KC5EVE-13
KC5EVE-12    Those are all non-moving stations and not a Vx-8.

--
       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 99190      Grid Square EL17HQ
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net