[aprssig] Andriod?

Georg Lukas georg at op-co.de
Fri Jan 7 17:21:37 EST 2011

Hi Ev,

* Ev Batey WA6CRE <efb at cotdazr.org> [2011-01-07 23:06]:
> Think I missed a few months of aprsdroid thread ..
> Went to Android Market Place, only found APRSView

APRSdroid is not yet on the Market. I am planning a release for version
1.0, depending on the speed of affairs maybe in some months...

> Google searched for a d/l of aprsdroid .. all want account
> and password.  Secret handshake required, URL to download?

That is really strange. The first hit I get for aprsdroid on google is
https://github.com/ge0rg/aprsdroid/wiki/ which is the official homepage
with a big download link. The next several hits are related as well.

You can always get the current APK at http://aprsdroid.org/get btw :)

> Have an older MT3G Black, was OS 1.6, now OS 2.2.1 (slower
> now).  Is aprsdroid an option for me?  History How-To links?

Give it a try and have fun :)

You will need an APRS-IS passcode, but that is nothing uncommon I
suppose ;)

73 de Georg DO1GL (developer of APRSdroid)
--
|| http://op-co.de ++  GCS/CM d-- s: a- C+++ UL+++ !P L+++ E--- W++  ++
|| gpg: 0x962FD2DE ||  N++ o? K- w---() O M V? PS+ PE-- Y+ PGP++ t+  ||
|| Ge0rG: euIRCnet ||  5 X R(+) tv b+(++) DI+++ D+ G e+++ h- r++ y?  ||