[aprssig] Setting up a KPC-3+ as a tracker

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Wed Feb 9 11:44:09 EST 2011

A kpc3 is not recommended as a tracker b/c it sends uncompressed, long NMEA
data from your GPS.  Takes up a lot of air time.  If you are going to use it
for the long term, please consider a tinytrak or opentrac device.

Here's the settings....
http://dididahdahdidit.com/plustracker.php

Wes
---
"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think about."
-- B. L. Whorf