[aprssig] !x!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Dec 30 12:09:27 EST 2011

The spec page says "*no archive*", so I would think it should be
transported through the APRS-IS, but not recorded by any APRS
databases.  Otherwise, it would be a NOGATE or RFONLY if transmitted on
RF to keep it out of the APRS-IS (IGate responsibility) and just don't
even inject it into the APRS-IS to start with if you don't want it
transported (originating client responsibility).