[aprssig] OT: Yaesu to release digital amateur radio gear

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:16:13 EST 2011

They better get there act together  as our repeater blew the final in
SEPTEMBER  then they finally shipped us the parts in DECEMBER  which were
the wrong parts that were not updated,  so they had to be modified. etc
etc..   A total cluster..  IF this was how motorola was going to treat the
Ham's   I am glad for the break up already if this was the type of customer
service we were going to get.