[aprssig] APRN Info Needed

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Sun Dec 11 16:30:31 EST 2011

Hi David
               The APRN software is located at
http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs/
It is item number 5 on the web page.

I think the above APRN web page will answer all your
questions about the APRN system,

If not then feel free to ask. I will be glad to answer
your questions.

On 11 Dec 2011 at 12:15, David Sprangers wrote:

> I am looking for some guidance on how to integrate SSTV into my
> Kenwood
> TM-700A and APRS.  Is intergrading SSTV as simple as hooking up the
> SSTV
> CAM Slow-Scan TV module from Argent Data to the 6-pin mini din
> connector on
> the TM-700A?  Do I use the same APRS frequency (144.390) or does
> this
> traffic belong on a different frequency?
>
> What software would I need on base station at home to capture the
> data and
> image from APRS\SSTV? I would I use UI-View and MMSSTV?
>
> Is there system available that allows APRS/SSTV data to be viewed
> on
> another Kenwood TM-700A or even a Yeast VX-8R?
>
> Regards,
>
> Dave
>
> ND9DW

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John KB2SCS
           Packet:        KB2SCS at WA2PNU,#NLI.NY.USA.NOAM
           E-Mail:         kb2scs at arrl.net
           Web Page:  http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs