[aprssig] APRN Info Needed

David Sprangers dsprangers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:15:25 EST 2011

I am looking for some guidance on how to integrate SSTV into my Kenwood
TM-700A and APRS.  Is intergrading SSTV as simple as hooking up the SSTV
CAM Slow-Scan TV module from Argent Data to the 6-pin mini din connector on
the TM-700A?  Do I use the same APRS frequency (144.390) or does this
traffic belong on a different frequency?

What software would I need on base station at home to capture the data and
image from APRS\SSTV? I would I use UI-View and MMSSTV?

Is there system available that allows APRS/SSTV data to be viewed on
another Kenwood TM-700A or even a Yeast VX-8R?

Regards,

Dave

ND9DW